Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
What's New in Version 10.0.9
* Addresses issues resulting in green artifacts when using Sony XAVC media
* Fixes several issues related to interlaced media and retimed segments which could cause exports to fail
* Includes stability improvements
- Open "Final Cut Pro X v10.0.9.dmg"
- Drag/Copy "Final Cut Pro.app" to your "Applications" folder.
- Thats it, you now have a fully functional copy of Final Cut Pro X.
- Don't update Final Cut Pro X as updating it might cause a problem. You have been warned.
- After opening the app if it complains that it is damaged then run the following command from terminal (make sure that you change /path/to/application.app to the relative application path). Command: xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine path/to/application.app