SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro v220.127.116.11 Portable | 75.8 Mb
SILKYPIX is RAW developing software that generates a high-resolution picture from the RAW data of a digital camera. The original SILKYPIX development engine offers accurate color from shadows through to highlights.You can then derive your color preference from there on in. In addition, noise reduction and Lens aberration controllers are provided to deliver high quality images together with many other functions that todays' photographers need. Consider Silkypix as the universal RAW converter that yields clear photographs akin to the sound of a pure audio system.
• Performance Improvements - Pro is even faster, taking advantage of today's multi-core processors, Pro redraws, renders and converts your raws in less time.
• Dodging Tool - Lifting shadows and compressing highlights has never been easier. Just one slider does it all.
• Batch Queuing - Adding your raws to the new batch queue enables you to carry on editing while processing is done in the background.
• Tone Curve on Graph - You can now see effect of your tonal adjustments as a live curve on the tone histogram.
• Tone Curve Level Correction - Matching dynamic range of an image to the tonality of the output is now a simple adjustment away.
• Custom Workspaces - Export and import preferred workspaces to suit particular task orientated workflows.
• RGB Histogram - See individual RGB components within the tone histogram for greater edit control.
• Improved Highlight controller - Achieve better highlight recovery with the new improved algorithm.
• Neat Noise removal - A new slider function added to NR to help remove noise banding issues.
• Waternarking and Overlays - Add custom images and text as overlays to your web outputs or printed proofs - There's no need to send your image to a 3rd party application to add a copyright logo.
• Edit History - Keep track of your edits and step back and forth between them.
• Printer Colour Management - Take control of your end to end workflow with custom ICC paper profiles to ensure professional colour matched printed output.
• One Click Selection - Organise your shoot faster with just a single click to sort by any image mark.
• Extensive camera support - offers the widest camera support on the market (over 200 models) and adds new camera support faster than any other RAW converter.
• EXIF editor - You can now edit ITPC and EXIF data embedded within your raws.
• Spot Removal - There's no need to export to a 3rd party editor to remove dust bunnies and intrusive objects - The new spotting tool provides adjustable brush sizes and feathering •capabilities for accurate and transparent removal of blemishes and unwanted objects.
• Improved Cropping function - More cropping features added to make resizing and trimming raws a breeze.
• Multi previews - See your edits side by side, before and after, synchronised or at different magnifications and even compare two independent images - Great for variation comparison.
• Improved interface - Floating thumbnails and adjustable scrolling orientation - Makes better use of your screen's real estate.